06 September 2006

Music to go with Huangyangtan

Faithful readers have been asking what I'm listening to nowadays while manning the Huangyangtan Buzz Monitor Central (HYTBMC, or "Hight-bumpk") and applying for jobs. Well, here you go:

1) Kylie Minogue - Slow (Chemical Brothers remix)*
2) Dope - Whore (The Big Fat Whore On Dope Remix)**
3) Chopin - Nocturne in B major (Op. 9, no. 2)
4) Afrika Bambaataa - Metal
5) Evil Nine - Bodyrockers: Round And Round (Switch Remix)
6) Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
7) Roni Size - Cheeky Monkey
8) Spank Rock - Touch Me
9) Stupeflip - Stupeflip
10) Sevendust - Black

* I would normally not touch Kylie Minogue with a 10-foot pole even if it were wrapped in plastic for my sanitary protection and I were wearing asbestos-lined gloves dipped in MTBE and PCBs (I would eat the gloves first), but this Chemical Brothers remix makes it worth it
** Not a family-friendly title, but an excellent song

-------------------------

Huangyangtan seems to be in slumber mode. About 350 people read the Google Earth forum post per day, about 50 people stop by here to see what's going on blogwise.

1 Comments:

At 07 September, 2006 03:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Kengrok - whose true name is known to me as "Son",

This post is from the person known to you by the name of "Mom".

I,too, have become one of your faithful readers (is that a fan club membership increase of 50%?) Please know that at least 1/3 of your present faithful readers is concerned about your music-listening habits. Please eat the asbestos gloves instead. I can't be sure, but I think that Chopin is the only mother-approved item on your list.

Love ya,

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home